Tennant improvement is extremely important in today’s business world. Every business owner wants their property to stand out from other similar businesses in the area. We understand setting yourself apart from others; we strive to do that as well. Any general contractor can promise a timely build within budget, but we’ve all heard the nightmare stories. Building out a commercial office space requires time and dedication to the client, the tenant, and the type of office in question.
Your Office – Your Call
You will make all of the calls regarding changes made to the property as long as you are the owner. Tenants must discuss improvements with the owner before remodeling can begin. We can help negotiate remodeling requests on your behalf if the property owner is reluctant to sign off on improvements. Some of the most popular tenant improvements include:
- Sitting Area: Customers need an area to relax while they wait for their appointment. Choose an area near the windows and offer your customers beverages and free Wi-Fi while they wait.
- Improved Facilities: The restroom is often one of the first items on the remodeling list. This specific area needs to be able to accommodate people of all sizes and abilities. Both the men’s room and the women’s room are often in need of work.
- Break Room: Today’s businesses focus on the employee as much as the customer. The break room has been transformed from a stale white room with a coffee maker and a microwave to a comfortable seating area with an espresso machine and widescreen television.
- New Lighting: Lighting is extremely important in the workplace. Warehouse lighting doesn’t do the trick for an office space. Task lighting and improved overhead lighting are common improvements.
- New Flooring: Old flooring is often replaced by new carpeting to help absorb sound or some other type of attractive flooring option.
- Cubicles or Workstations: Employees often need a separate space to work independently from their colleagues. Traditional cubicles and their counterpart, modern workstations, are very common buildout requests.
Be Part of the Greytower Team
We don’t simply take your office remodeling ideas and run with them; we pull you into the entire design process. We offer a full-service approach to all of our projects including building and remodeling. You will have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our design team as we design the new office space for your business.
We understand that a lot of general contractors in the greater San Francisco area offer a timely finished project within budget and fail to deliver on the agreed terms. We’re not that company. Our goal is to find long-term partners with whom we can build strong working relationships. You don’t find that type of partner by failing to keep the job within schedule and budget or by throwing in additional hidden costs.
Office Buildouts and General Contracting in the Greater San Francisco Area
Thank you for stopping by the website. Our goal is to provide the information you need in order to make a well-thought-out and knowledgeable decision regarding your unique business needs. We provide all types of building, remodeling, and electrical services in the areas surrounding Oakland, San Francisco, and Berkeley. Call us at 415-963-9908 to schedule an appointment with our project manager.