Your business relies on power. Whether you own and operate a convenience store, hardware store, or a small mom and pop business, you need reliable power 24/7. We understand that need and we’re here to help ensure that your emergency power system works on time every time. The greater San Francisco area often experiences brownouts which cripple local businesses. Our goal is to keep your business running and keep the power on when you need it.
Emergency Power and Backup Generator Services in the Greater San Francisco Area
- Backup Generators: A backup generator can be activated automatically or manually during a power outage. The type of emergency power you need often depends on the type of business you operate. We will help you determine the type of backup generator you need for your business.
- Transfer Switches: A transfer switch automatically detects a power outage and switches to emergency power in the event of a brownout or blackout. Our electricians will ensure that your transfer switches are properly installed and maintained to protect them from failure.
- UPS Systems: A UPS system, or an Uninterruptible Power Supply, provides battery backup when and where you need it the most. UPS systems are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate residential and commercial use.
- Emergency Lighting Inverters: Emergency lighting is extremely important in the event of a power outage or natural disaster. Many commercial insurance companies now require the installation or retrofit of emergency lighting inverters in commercial property.
- Tenant Improvement: Tenants often come to realize that the commercial property they’ve leased doesn’t fit the electrical needs for their company. This becomes quite an issue, but it is easily resolved. We provide all types of tenant improvement from remodeling to electrical issues.
Be Part of the Greytower Team
We don’t simply take your emergency power ideas and run with them; we pull you into the entire design process. We offer a full-service approach to all of our projects from building and remodeling to emergency power and backup generator design and implementation. You will have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our design team as we design the backup power system for your business.
We understand that a lot of general contractors in the greater San Francisco area offer a timely finished project within budget and fail to deliver on the agreed terms. We’re not that company. Our goal is to find long-term partners with whom we can build strong working relationships. You don’t find that type of partner by failing to keep the job within schedule and budget or by throwing in additional hidden costs.
Emergency Power and Backup Generators in the Greater San Francisco Area
Thank you for stopping by the website. Our goal is to provide the information you need in order to make a well-thought-out and knowledgeable decision regarding your unique business needs. We provide all types of building, remodeling, and electrical services in the areas surrounding Oakland, San Francisco, and Berkeley. Call us at 415-963-9908 to schedule an appointment with our project manager.